Safety is our overriding priority
LONELEE Pty Ltd management and workers are committed to health and safety in the workplace and aim to remove or reduce the risks to the health, safety and welfare of all workers, contractors and visitors to our workplace, and anyone else who may be affected by our business operations.
LONELEE Pty Ltd aims to ensure all work activities are done safely
Management of LONELEE Pty Ltd is responsible for providing and maintaining:
- effective implementation of this policy
- a safe working environment
- safe systems of work
- plant and substances in safe condition
- facilities for the welfare of all workers
- any information, instruction, training and supervision needed to make sure that all workers are safe from injury and risks to their health.
Workers are responsible for:
- ensuring their own personal health and safety, and that of others in the workplace
- complying with any reasonable directions (such as safe work procedures, wearing personal protective equipment) given by management that relates to health and safety
- informing LONELEE Pty Ltd and its managers of any dangers, accidents and near misses occurring at the workplace
We expect visitors and contractors to:
- not put themselves or any of our employees at risk
- abide by our safety policy and rules
- not enter restricted areas without permission
Noel Ringwood- Managing Director.